Skip to the content
- A fraying thread now fading red knitting my heart splitting apart.
- A crimson rag I glisten tag the lonely tears that hold my fears.
- A tattered shawl in battered brawl comforts my back from hurt and crack,
- It flood with red from blood I shed, my weighted yoke, deflated, broke.
- A scarlet rope ‘round scar-red hope to bind a hole in mind and soul.
- A ruddy pin so bloody thin securing pain, injured again.
- A cherry cloth, it nary doth erase away the basest ache.
- And here I sit so counterfeit with polished skin but mauled within.