- Cradled by my fingers, this awkward chunk of stone,
- Sharp and jagged edges hiding shapes unknown.
- Inside there’s potential, whispering as urge.
- Time and slow precision cause vision to emerge.
- Careful chipping silence reveals what’s ’neath the face.
- Water polished finish marks the resting place.
- Standing now before me—none before had stood;
- Pleased with this new story, I declare it good.
Support this story
- 173 people sent me a one-time donation.
- 189 people send me a donation every month.
- 293 people receive my monthly newsletter.