- Roses drip as trembling lip longs for the words to say.
- Embers hide the pain inside from fasting, reading, pray.
- Sunshine streams from horrid dreams of nowhere left to go.
- Clover struck by mournful luck and nowhere left to grow.
- Azure skies with teary eyes stare at the door now locked.
- Lilacs weep at wounds so deep, love and compassion blocked.
Support this story
- 186 people sent me a one-time donation.
- 194 people send me a donation every month.
- 310 people receive my monthly newsletter.