Skip to the content
- Queen of Heaven, hear my voice.
- Purge my ears of all this noise.
- Hear the words rise from my mouth.
- Grant relief to quench this drought.
- God of Sarah, fill my soul.
- Send your breath to patch this hole.
- Cleanse my lips with glowing coal
- Of the truths whitewashed I’ve told.
- God of ’Becca, burn my eyes
- Of the pictures stored inside,
- Of deception and the lies,
- Of the promised fading prize.
- God of Rachel, ’midst this doubt,
- Plant a seed, that it may sprout;
- With your grove, my forehead moist,
- Help your servant in my choice.