Skip to the content
- Snowy scales and cages brown.
- Hungry mouths, all chained and drowned.
- Plants at war don’t trickle down.
- Badges blue: the goons of crown.
- Lipsticked pigs in tux and gown
- Eat the trash, and own the town,
- Whip the slaves for buck and pound,
- Burn the trees, and suck the ground.
- Rainbow pins but silent sound.
- Fight the man, erase the brown.
- Stand together, gender bound
- Well, until the junk is found.
- Break the scales, the cages free.
- Feed the mouths, fished from the sea.
- Grow the plants, the bacon squee.
- Steal the whips, make masters plea,
- Flip their trough, and smash their peace.
- Guard the ground, protect the trees.
- Rainbows strong, together we
- Fight the man, the brown now see.
- Now to act, time’s passed for speech.
- Bring across and help them pee.
- Bell has rung, now class will flee.
- Time to take sweet liberty.