Skip to the content
- In my blood and in my veins,
- In my heart and in my brain,
- In my skin and in my hair,
- In my eyes and in my air.
- Bathed in blood and burned by dove,
- Washed in oil and sealed above.
- All my life, and who I am,
- Where I’ve been, and all my plan.
- Does that even matter now?
- All the sweat from off my brow?
- All the blood from knuckles raw?
- All the tears from moments saw?
- All the tired muscles sore?
- All the times I dressed for war?
- Just like that you break it off?
- Turn around and leave with scoff?
- Throw away the times we had:
- Rad and sad and glad and bad?
- Kick me out and change the locks?
- Trash the gifts with tithes I bought?
- All the times I’ve said it’s true.
- It’s not me, so must be you.