Skip to the content
- Hiding in plain sunlight while sifting through the sky,
- Looking for the rainbows as heaven has a cry.
- Snagging them with morals, ignoring all the pain;
- Pushing them through prisms to make them white again.
- There’s no coloured sunshine; we’re all offspring of God.
- Hospital for sinners, but you’re the one who’s flawed.
- Wash your clothes of crimson with mission and a ring
- Frying eggs while naked and pick a hymn to sing.
- Casting out your children and use them as a goat;
- It’s because we love them we overlook our mote.
- Prayer and scripture study will wash away your sins
- Off your flags and banners and shiny rainbow pins.