Skip to the content
- Comfort in the shadows dark, but longing for the sun.
- Try—again—to find some rest, yet itching for a run.
- Wallowing in soothing mud, but desperate for a bath.
- Labouring for footsteps pure while on the dusty path.
- Scrubbing hard these crimson clothes to make them snowy white,
- Yet in the brightness of the day, impatient for pitch night.
- Attracted to the beauty, yet the ugly pulls the heart:
- The comfort of the thorny crown, the sweetness of the tart.
- A step ahead, a step right back, retreat, and then advance.
- Hide. Go seek. Tag, I’m it. A familiar dance.
- Your whole self in, your whole self out, then turn yourself around.
- Once was blind, now cannot see; once lost, no longer found.