Skip to the content
- The unmounted creature danced on the skies,
- And the sparks from its heels are all left behind.
- Prancing through clouds all over the world,
- And as it did leave them behind itself furled.
- Hopping ’neath stars and above all the earth
- Living life eternal — no dying, no birth.
- Playing all alone — secluded — not knowing to wait,
- That at any spot moment, it’d meet its fate’s face.
- Girded and able, just hairs from its nose,
- Was its master or servant, only battle shall show.
- Sharp snorts and deep growls within each mighty chest
- Gave warning t’th’other that he is the best.
- And with that sweet music, the battle arose.
- Blood against blood, foe upon foe.
- The clash of strong horns and shatter of bones
- Rang through the air, through houses and homes.
- The froth which escaped from each snarled lip
- Fell to the earth like a crack from a whip.
- Charging and striking with each battle scar,
- Each beast is collided, each does its harm.
- Tired and weary, yet still at full force.
- Striking and smashing — an inevitable course.
- And with one mighty lunge, the battle does end,
- Each victor ’side failure, to ne’er fight again.