Skip to the content
- In land of stars the blackness rules and light is slave to dark.
- A land where stars are forced to stay where night has e’er them parked.
- The stars are small, their skies are broad, the space above us vast,
- Yet we on earth are small as sand and brittle as the glass.
- Our hopes and dreams are big to us, and joy inside us felt
- When we wish upon them much and look to them for help.
- But dreams get broke and hopes do shatter and wishes don’t come true.
- They’re all br’ttle, ’cuz they’re all small when they’re looked in view.