Skip to the content
- All alone, yet there he was, knelt beside another.
- Speaking soft, touching slight, trying not to be a bother.
- Reaching out, screams of pain, in a way he felt so distant.
- Carry on, hold on more, it’s but another instant
- Hours drag on, the dusk is gone, and dawn begins to rise
- The stars now sleep, the birds now peep, and pinks now fill the sky.
- The sun wakes up, the earth warms up, the snow begins to melt
- It isn’t long b’fore the waited song amongst the two is felt.
- Years gone by. Sorrow, loss, and longing often lived
- Within the hearts, beside the souls, without a want or give.
- But now the time is quickly here and all these flee away
- Replaced with joy and peace and love, all which plan to stay.
- And then it’s gone, the pain, the work, and all the world seems still
- With all else now just leaving home, the two embrace their thrill.
- And now when two were once made three, and three were then made two.
- There stood again the two now three, and three with life anew.