It’s blowing wet snow in Lethbridge right now and temperatures are below freezing. It made me think about why I take public transit to work even though I have a car. Here are some reasons I came up with:
- I don’t have to clean off my windshield.
- I don’t have to wait for the vehicle to warm up.
- I don’t have to drive carefully.
- I don’t have to worry about other drivers or their driving habits.
- I can read or play solitaire (on my PDA).
- I get dropped off closer to the front doors than if I drove and parked.
- It’s cheaper.